DISCLAIMER: Fraudulent Employment Offers
It has come to our attention that fraudulent employment offers have been circulated by individuals/entities claiming they are representatives, subsidiaries, or under contract with VHB.
Please be aware that VHB does not:
- Send job offers from free email services such as Gmail, Yahoo mail, Hotmail, Rediffmail, etc.
- Request payment or fees of any kind from prospective candidates for employment.
- Make an offer of employment without one or more virtual or in-person interview(s) with VHB representative(s).
- Make payments of any form to job applicants or new hires prior to commencing work.
- Authorize anyone to collect money or arrive at any monetary arrangement in return for a job at VHB. However, in some cases the recruitment process is handled through professional recruiting agencies. In such cases, offers of employment are always made directly by VHB and not by any third parties.
VHB will not be responsible to anyone acting on an employment offer not directly made by VHB. Anyone making an employment offer in return for money or other type of gain is not authorized by VHB and is not offering an approved job.